Thursday 23 February 2012

My grade 11 College English class read act one of the play, "Marty." On Monday, we will have a quiz on it. Piraveen was a star reader today. He even did a bit of acting. I thank Elham for the sound effects that I never would have thought of the play had. Hopefully, it isn't true what Chris Anderson said about Taija since we have an agreement that she must not use electronics in my class- or anywhere.
My grade 10 Academic English class worked hard to find three examples from "Macbeth" of paradox, similes, personification, etc.
My grade nine Academic English class wrote their final quiz on act five of "Romeo and Juliet". And then we continued to watch the 1960's version of the movie. They should be practicing the memorization exercise for homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment